Do you own, operate or manage an apartment complex located in Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Texas or Wisconsin? Have you noticed steady increases in your commercial insurance coverage over the years? Do you need more coverages and lower deductibles?
If your answers is “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need to read on. The insurance industry has seen enormous losses over the last few years thanks to natural disasters. Many insurance companies who wrote commercial policies for apartment complexes have either pulled out of the market or have raised their rates to recoup some of their claims expenses. This is understandable, but when will it stop? For some apartment complex owners, the rates are so high that they run into losses. And if your property is located in a coastal county, it’s nearly impossible to get proper coverage at a reasonable rate.
What’s the solution? It’s time for you to shop around. Boardwalk Insurance Group, for example, specializes in coverage for apartment complexes and apartment complex owners. We specialize in providing insurance for apartment complexes, especially smaller property owners who cannot get the discounts available to entities with thousands of units or hundreds of millions in property values.
We know the apartment complex market and we understand your needs. We also deal with “A” rated carriers who provide you with the bells and whistles you need in your policy to give you true peace of mind.
- Building/personal property on replacement cost with no coinsurance
- Loss of rents calculated on actual loss sustained
- 180 days of extended period of indemnity for loss of rents
- $2,500,000 demolition and increased cost of construction limit
- $1,000,000 General Liability limit with $2,000,000 Aggregate limit
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- $5,000,000, $10,000,000 & $15,000,000 Excess Liability/Umbrella options
- Boiler & Machinery coverage included
- Coverage for fences, carports, signs, storage units and pools included
- As low as a $10,000 deductible per occurrence
- No deductible ($0) on General Liability claims
- Great rates commercial property coverage, commercial general liability coverage and umbrella coverage for apartment complexes
- And much more