Warning: include(/home/blogsbw/public_html/wp-content/themes/jq/sidebar2.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blogsbw/public_html/wp-content/themes/jq/single.php on line 3
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/blogsbw/public_html/wp-content/themes/jq/sidebar2.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/blogsbw/public_html/wp-content/themes/jq/single.php on line 3
Insurance for Electronic Stores and Retailers
Electronic stores and retailers generally carry many expensive electronics and other costly merchandise. To protect your electronic store or retail business, good insurance is a must.
Insurance for electronic stores and retailers can protect many types of merchandise from many different perils. With all the new expensive electronics entering the market daily, it is important to have adequate insurance in case the unexpected happens.
OUR PRODUCT IS DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF STORES:
- · Appliance
- · Camera
- · Computer
- · Phone
- · Radio
- · Stereo
- · Television
- · Video Game
OPTIONAL COVERAGES INCLUDE:
- · Loss of Income – 12 month Actual Loss Sustained Basis with a maximum limit
- · Our Value Plus Endorsement
- · Equipment Breakdown
- · Non-Owned & Hired Auto coverage (no delivery service)
- · Money & Securities coverage
- · Signs coverage
- · Glass coverage
An Electronic Store Owner Needs the Right Coverage:
- · General Liability that includes coverage for mental anguish or emotional distress
- · No Coinsurance clause on the property coverage
- · Loss of income on an Actual Loss Sustained basis
- · Peak Season coverage for Business Personal Property
- · Business Policy Form
- · General Liability that expands the definition of Bodily injury to include mental anguish or emotional distress with no deductible
- · Non owned and Hired Car coverage
- · Loss of Income on Actual Loss Sustained basis up to the stated limit
- · No Coinsurance Clause; No Classification Limitation or Designated Premises Endorsement
- · Personal Property of Others up to the Contents limit
- · $5,000 Transit coverage
- · Replacement Cost available
- · Special Cause of Loss including theft available
- · Value Plus Endorsement is available on account eligible for Special form offering 13 valuable coverage enhancements; including water backup, Money & Securities, Employee Dishonesty, Valuable Papers, Signs, Account Receivable and More
- · Employee Dishonesty
To find the best insurance for electronic stores and retailers, an independent insurance agent, such as a representative from Boardwalk Insurance Group, can do the work of shopping around to find the best policy available. With 23 affiliated insurance providers and licensed to write policies in over half the United States, Boardwalk Insurance Group has the ability to take the time to understand your needs and create the most appropriate policy for you. Contact them today for an insurance quote.
Boardwalk Insurance Group
Toll Free: 877-595-4077
Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance for various lines of businesses and is licensed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington & Wisconsin.
alabama · arizona · arkansas · california · colorado · commercial insurance · commercial liability insurance · commercial property insurance · connecticut · district of columbia · florida · georgia · illinois · insurance for electronic stores and retailers · kansas · louisiana · michigan · minnesota · missouri · nevada · new jersey · new mexico · New York · north carolina · oklahoma · south carolina · texas · utah · virginia · washington · wisconsin
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.