TAG | independent insurance agency
Are you in need of event liability insurance policy for a special event? Let Boardwalk Insurance Group help find the right insurance company for you.
Many banquet facilities, hotels, convention centers, parks, country clubs, night clubs, concert halls and other venues require event hosts to carry some type of special event insurance these days. From weddings to fundraisers to concerts to parties with alcohol, some type of insurance is requested to protect not only the property owners, but the hosts themselves from claims that may arise.
Some examples of event insurance claims which have occurred:
• Property Damage: Facility walls were damaged when children smeared chocolate from the chocolate fountain.
• Property Damage: A guest spilled an entire glass of red wine on the carpet.
• General Liability: Five guests became sick from eating spoiled food from an outside caterer. They are seeking coverage for their medical payments.
• General Liability: The bride’s cousin fell on the dance floor and broke her leg. She is seeking coverage for her medical bills.
• Liquor Liability: The bartending service hired to serve alcohol at the wedding negligently served alcohol to an intoxicated or underage person.
Liquor Liability insurance coverage is crucial if the event you are hosting will be serving alcohol. It makes no difference if you are utilizing a cash bar or providing an open bar service for your guests. Either way, there is serious exposure to you and the facility. If the venue or 3rd party service they use to cater alcohol states they have their own coverage, you must make sure that they provide you with a certificate of insurance for your particular event dates/times and also list you or your organization on the policy as an additional insured.
The banquet hall may be held liable for the actions of those selling or serving alcohol at the wedding. It may cost thousands of dollars in defense costs to prove you are not liable for a liquor liability claim and you can be brought into a claim if the wedding couple does not have a liquor liability insurance policy in place. It’s just not worth the trouble so you must make sure adequate coverage is already in place or you should purchase your own.
Boardwalk Insurance Group provides special event insurance coverage for all types of events at all types of venues. Our typical event policies include:
• General Liability and host liquor liability coverage with separate limits (important if there are multiple large claims)
• Coverage for property damage caused to the rented banquet hall facility
• Medical payments coverage
• Food and beverage product liability
• No general liability deductible
• $1,000 sublimit for lost deposits (cost to reimburse for a lost deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy or fails to show up) included at no additional charge
• Up to three additional insureds including the banquet hall facility owner can be included for no additional charge
• No deductible
• Defense Costs are outside of the policy limits
• Limits of $1,000,000/$2,000,000 available
Quotes can be provided within 24 hours of submitting a completed application. Premiums for events can range anywhere from $250 to $10,000 per day. Factors considered in determining costs include the type of venue, type of event, number of people attending, if the event is free or paid, if any celebrities will be in attendance, if alcohol is being served, event timings, etc.
If you are in search of special event insurance, contact Boardwalk Insurance Group today to get a free, no-obligation quote from one of our many A-rated insurance companies. Our knowledgeable staff is standing by to service you.
Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency licensed in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington & Wisconsin.
arizona · arkansas · boardwalk insurance · california · colorado · commercial insurance · connecticut · DC · district of columbia · event liability insurance · florida · general liability insurance · georgia · illinois · independent insurance agency · independent insurance agent · insurance · kansas · louisiana · michigan · minnesota · missouri · nevada · new jersey · new mexico · north carolina · oklahoma · south carolina · special event insurance · texas · utah · virginia · washington · wisconsin
All lawyers, attorneys and law firms, no matter how big or small, are required to maintain professional liability insurance coverage. The cost of this coverage varies on factors such as:
- Number of attorneys on staff
- Types of cases taken
- Annual revenues
- Security measures taken
- Technologies used
- Methods of advertising and obtaining new clients
- and much more.
Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in E&O/Professional Liability insurance coverage for lawyers, attorneys, law firms, real estate agents, insurance agents, mortgage brokers, engineers, software developers and more. Through our network, we are able to get lawyers fantastic coverages with excellent rates. Our Lawyer Professional Program includes coverage for the following:
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Predecessor Firm Coverage
- Consent to Settle
- Disciplinary Proceedings Reimbursement
- Coverage for Independant Contractors & Of Counsel Included
We use only “A” rated admitted and non-admitted carriers and have produced significant savings for our clients. If you are a lawyer, attorney or manage a law firm, contact us and let us show you the Boardwalk difference!
Boardwalk Insurance Group, LLC
Licensed in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington & Wisconsin.
arizona · arkansas · attorney · attorneys · boardwalk insurance group · califonia · colorado · connecticut · district of columbia · e & o insurance · e and o insurance · e&o insurance · errors & omissions insurance · errors and omissions insurance · florida · georgia · illinois · independent insurance agency · insurance agency · insurance agent · kansas · law firm · law firms · lawfirm · lawfirms · lawyer · lawyers · louisiana · michigan · minnesota · missouri · nevada · new jersey · new mexico · north carolina · oklahoma · professional liability insurance · south carolina · texas · utah · virginia · washington · wisonsin
Do you own, operate or manage an apartment complex located in Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Texas or Wisconsin? Have you noticed steady increases in your commercial insurance coverage over the years? Do you need more coverages and lower deductibles?
If your answers is “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need to read on. The insurance industry has seen enormous losses over the last few years thanks to natural disasters. Many insurance companies who wrote commercial policies for apartment complexes have either pulled out of the market or have raised their rates to recoup some of their claims expenses. This is understandable, but when will it stop? For some apartment complex owners, the rates are so high that they run into losses. And if your property is located in a coastal county, it’s nearly impossible to get proper coverage at a reasonable rate.
What’s the solution? It’s time for you to shop around. Boardwalk Insurance Group, for example, specializes in coverage for apartment complexes and apartment complex owners. We specialize in providing insurance for apartment complexes, especially smaller property owners who cannot get the discounts available to entities with thousands of units or hundreds of millions in property values.
We know the apartment complex market and we understand your needs. We also deal with “A” rated carriers who provide you with the bells and whistles you need in your policy to give you true peace of mind.
- Building/personal property on replacement cost with no coinsurance
- Loss of rents calculated on actual loss sustained
- 180 days of extended period of indemnity for loss of rents
- $2,500,000 demolition and increased cost of construction limit
- $1,000,000 General Liability limit with $2,000,000 Aggregate limit
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- $5,000,000, $10,000,000 & $15,000,000 Excess Liability/Umbrella options
- Boiler & Machinery coverage included
- Coverage for fences, carports, signs, storage units and pools included
- As low as a $10,000 deductible per occurrence
- No deductible ($0) on General Liability claims
- Great rates commercial property coverage, commercial general liability coverage and umbrella coverage for apartment complexes
- And much more
Compare us to your current coverage and if you think you deserve better coverage and/or rates, contact us. Have questions? Visit http://www.boardwalkinsurance.com and submit a question, call us or simply engage in a live chat session with one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents. We are standing by for you!
apartment complex general liability insurance · apartment complex insurance · apartment complex insurance agent · apartment complex insurance quote · apartment complex insurance with lower deductible · apartment complex online quote · apartment complex property insurance · apartment insurance · arkansas · california · commercial general liability insurance · commercial insurance for apartment complex · commercial property insurance · commercial umbrella · commercial umbrella for apartment complex · excess liability insurance · florida · georgia · illinois · independent insurance agency · independent insurance agent · insurance companies for apartment complex · insurance for apartment complex · insurance for apartments · insurance for small apartment complex · kansas · louisiana · minnesota · missouri · new jersey · oklahoma · texas · wisconsin
Welcome to Boardwalk Insurance Group, a rapidly growing independent insurance agency system in our great nation.
Whether you are a consumer looking to inquire or purchase one or more of our amazing insurance products or if you are an insurance professional looking to take your career to the next level, you will find what you are looking for here.
Our customers are our top priority and for that reason, we strive to provide excellent service, fantastic rates, flexible terms and credible insurance companies. So if you’re looking for auto insurance, home insurance, commercial insurance, life insurance or health insurance, consider your search over! Do you think you’re ready to experience the Boardwalk difference? If so, your next step is to contact us. For your convenience, we have six ways in which we can be reached so feel free to use whatever suits you from the options below:
- Complete the appropriate online quote form
- Call us toll free at 1.866.595.4077 and get connected with the office nearest you
- Email us with your request
- Click on the “Live Chat” button to be connected to an agent now
- Fax in your request to 1.888.880.6393
- Go to the Contact Us page and complete the appropriate form
auto insurance · boardwalk insurance · cheap insurance · commercial general liability insurance · commercial insurance · homeowners insurance · independent insurance agency · independent insurance agent · texas