TAG | liability for contractors
If you own or work for a company that handles contract work in polluted areas, pollution liability insurance is a must. Protecting you and you workers is imperative, and the pollution liability insurance covers many different contractors and many different situations.
While contractor jobs and situations vary, this pollution liability insurance helps protect contract workers in the event of an accident when pollutants are involved. Independent insurance agencies are best when it comes to pollution liability insurance policies. They have access to many different insurance companies and brokers, allowing them to shop around on behalf of their customer. Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance products. Boardwalk has several locations and is licensed in over half the United States. Turnaround for most policies is less than 24 hours.
• Occurrence or Claims Made Form
• Nose Coverage and Prior Acts Available
• Annual & Per Project Policies
• Can add Transportation Pollution Liability for any/all of the Contractors Vehicles
• Can add Site Pollution Liability for any/all Contractors Premises/Yard
• Standard Limits:
• Base limits up to $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $1,000,000 policy aggregate is available. (lower limits also available).
• Limits up to $6,000,000 are readily available on both an annual or per job basis.
• Minimum Deductible: Deductibles start at $2,500 per occurrence
• Minimum Premium: Starting at $2,000 for Occurrence Form Coverage
• Note: Some classifications require higher minimum premiums.
• Mold Coverage: Claims Made Form ONLY
• Minimum premiums vary due to Location and Classification
• Application Requirements:
• Indications are usually available upon receipt and review of other companies’ complete submissions.
• Oftentimes, we are able to bind the risk with other companies’ completed applications.
• Above Ground Storage Tank
• Build Back/Restoration
• Carpet/Upholstery Cleaning
• Concrete (Foundation)
• Concrete (Other)
• Construction (Residential)
• Construction (Comm./Ind.)
• Debris Removal
• Demolition (Interior)
• Demolition (Exterior)
• Drillers (not oil & gas)
• Emergency Response – Fire
• Emergency Response – Sewage
• Emergency Response – Water
• Furniture Moving
• Grading of Land
• Industrial Maintenance
• Insulations/Fire Proofing
• Mechanical Construction
• Metal Erection
• Mold Abatement
• Painting (Interior)
• Painting (Exterior)
• Pile Driving
• Roofing (Hot tar)
• Roofing (all other)
• Salvage Operations
• Sewer Main Construction
• Street Road Contracting
• Tank & Pipe Cleaning
• UST (Removal)
• Waste Water
• Water Extraction
• Water Main Construction
If you need a quote on a pollution liability insurance policy for your contractors, or want to be sure that you as a contractor are covered, contact Boardwalk Insurance Group today. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives are standing by to assist.
Boardwalk Insurance Group
Toll Free: 877-595-4077
Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance for various lines of businesses and is licensed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington & Wisconsin.
alabama · arizona · arkansas · california · colorado · commercial insurance · connecticut · district of columbia · florida · georgia · illinois · kansas · liability for contractors · liability insurance · louisiana · michigan · minnesota · missouri · nevada · new jersey · new mexico · New York · north carolina · oklahoma · pollution insurance · site pollution liability · south carolina · texas · transportation liability · utah · virginia · Washington & Wisconsin