Boardwalk Insurance Group | Auto, Home, Commercial, Life and Health Insurance for Residents and Companies in the United States

TAG | Liquor Liability Coverage

Restaurant Insurance with Liquor Liability Coverage 5.00/5 (100.00%) 2 votes

Do you own a restaurant?  Do you serve alcohol?  If so, you are required to carry a general liability insurance policy along with liquor liability insurance coverage.  Boardwalk Insurance Group, through it’s various brokers and carriers, has a plethora of programs available for all restaurants, cafes, etc.  Whether you are a casual diner or a 5 star restaurant, we have the right product for you.

Eligible Risks Can Include:
•    New Ventures
•    Dancing
•    Entertainment
•    Bouncers
•    Nightclubs
•    Adult Entertainment
•    Prior claims and/or violations

Coverage and Product Features:
•    General Liability coverage
•    Liquor Liability coverage
•    Property coverage
•    Equipment Breakdown coverage, which includes a $250,000 sublimit for food spoilage
•    Crime coverage
•    Employment Practices Liability
•    No liability deductible
•    Assault or Battery coverage is available on most risks for Liquor Liability
•    Excess limits available for General Liability
•    Non owned and hired auto coverage available if no delivery
•    Value Plus endorsement is available on accounts eligible for Special Form. The endorsement offers 13 valuable coverage enhancements including: Money & Securities, Employee Dishonesty, Signs, Water Back-up and more
•    No inspection or issuance fees

Limits of Insurance:
General Liability limits up to:
•    $1,000,000 each Occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate
Liquor Liability limits up to:
•    $1,000,000 each Occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate
Property limits up to:
•    $1,500,000 maximum property value in protection class 1-8
•    $250,000 maximum property value in protection class 1-9
•    $500,000 maximum property value per location in coastal zones (wind exclusion applies on building coverage)


Theme Design by