TAG | municipality
If you or your business have either above ground and/or underground storage tanks on your property, you are required to carry a storage tank pollution liability insurance policy.
Luckily for you, insurance for the various types of storage tanks are pretty standard, making it easy for insurance agents to quote them. Some insurance companies or insurance brokers even offer online quotes for agents to provide to their customers. Although the coverages for storage tank pollution liability insurance may be cookie-cutter, the pricing (also known as premium) and deductibles most definitely are not.
Independent insurance agents are the best when it comes to storage tank pollution liability insurance products. They have access to a variety of insurance companies and insurance brokers, allowing them to shop on behalf of the customer. Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance products. The agency has several locations and is licensed in over 25 states in the US. Their process to quote storage tank liability insurance is simple and fast. Turnaround time for most is less than 24 hours.
Here are some product highlights:
• $350 minimum premium
• Limits available from $500,000 to $5,000,000 per incident
• Coverage for third-party bodily injury and property damage claims resulting from pollution conditions from scheduled tanks
• Provides coverage for corrective action due to releases from tanks
• Policy/Certificate satisfies federal requirements for financial responsibility if needed
• UST policies are issued with standard insurance companies
• AST and AST/UST policies are issued with surplus lines insurance companies
Our Typical Client Profile
• Commercial / Industrial Facilities
• Schools, Colleges, Universities
• Gas Stations
• Retail Stores including Convenience / Grocery Stores
• Auto Dealerships
• Manufacturing Plants
• Oil and Lube Shops
• Mechanics Garages
• Auto Body Shops
• USTs installed prior to 1975 and coverage with capacities greater than 49,999 gallons are ineligible for quick quotes. However we do have other options that for these types of tanks.
If you require a quote on a storage tank liability insurance product, contact us today. Our friendly and knowledgeable representatives are standing by to assist you.
Boardwalk Insurance Group
Toll Free: 877-595-4077
Boardwalk Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in commercial insurance for various lines of businesses and is licensed in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington & Wisconsin.
above ground · agent · alabama · arizona · arkansas · AST · auto · body · broker · california · cheap · college · colorado · commercial · connecticut · convenience · dealership · district of columbia · florida · garage · gas station · georgia · grocery · illinois · independent · industrial · insurance · kansas · louisiana · lube · mechanic · michigan · minnesota · missouri · municipality · nevada · new jersey · new mexico · New York · north carolina · oil · oklahoma · quote · school · shop · south carolina · storage tank pollution liability insurance · store · texas · underground · university · UST · utah · virginia · washington · wisconsin