Do you own a vacant property or vacant building or even some undeveloped land?
If so, it’s important you have insurance coverage in place. Just because you have an unoccupied property, it doesn’t mean you are no longer susceptible to risk, losses or claims. You can incur both property losses as well as general liability claims.
It’s also important that you have the right coverage in place. For example, Boardwalk Insurance Group offers:
• Rental Value Coverage
• No Restriction on Length of Vacancy
• Buildings undergoing minor renovations
• Low Minimum Premiums
• All types of buildings considered
• Replacement Cost available
• Special Form available
• 3, 6, 9 or 12 month policy terms available
• Simple short-term policy extensions by endorsement
• Equipment Breakdown coverage available
• Loss of Income coverage when a lease is signed
• Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage
• Property limits available up to $3,000,000