Whether you prefer the nightlife at a trendy club blasting the latest hits or a more intimate, calm spot, your favorite bar or club is always a stop for a night on the town. Nightly, clubs face many potential hazards, including unruly patrons potentially harming other guests and property.
Insurance for bars includes a wide variety of coverage tailored to the unique needs of a bar, nightclub, lounge or tavern. One of the most hazardous claims against these establishments involve the sale of liquor, whether to minors or overly intoxicated guests, and insurance for bars includes liability protection that can be very beneficial in the event an incident occurs.
- General Liability that expands the definition of Bodily Injury to include mental anguish or emotional distress with no deductible
- Liquor liability coverage available
- Replacement Cost coverage available
- Special Cause of Loss available
- Loss of Income coverage including Loss of Rents
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage including $25,000 food spoilage sublimit
- Value Plus Endorsement is available on accounts eligible for Special form offering 15 valuable coverage enhancements including; Water Back-up, Money & Securities, Employee Dishonesty, Signs, Electronic Data, transit and more
- Hostile Fire Exception to Pollution Exclusion
- Defense costs to provide outside the limit of liability
- Availability of Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability coverage
- Dance Floor and/or light entertainment acceptable
- Improvements and Betterments coverage available
- Sprinkler leakage coverage available
- Theft coverage available