Small businesses make up a very large part of the economy, however even the most successful small businesses will choose not to expand for many different reasons. Small businesses have a unique charm and character that disappears as they become larger and larger.
One of the identifying features of a small business is just that: its size. So why should a small business pay for business liability insurance and business property insurance like the big guys do? Small business insurance caters to businesses that do not need or cannot afford insurance that the big businesses hold. Included in most small business insurance policies are both liability and property coverage tailored for small businesses and not watered down versions of big business insurance policies.
This product is specifically designed to accommodate the coverage and pricing needs of a wide variety of mercantile risks.
Coverage available as:
- Businessowners Form (If eligible)
- Monoline Liability
- Monoline Property
Broad Eligibility Requirements
- Over 75 Classes selected for preferred treatment
- Up to $3,000,000 in annual sales
- New ventures eligible
Low Minimum Premiums
- Limits available up to: $1,000,000 occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Expanded definition of Bodily Injury to include Sickness or Disease caused by Mental Anguish or Emotional Stress
- No Liability Deductible
- Pollution Exclusion has Hostile Fire Exception
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability Coverage available
- Commercial Excess General Liability, Umbrella available up to $5,000,000
- Broad Property Coverage using ISO’s April ’02 coverage form
- Equipment Breakdown – Includes free boiler inspections if required in your jurisdiction
- Value Plus Endorsement available providing 15 coverage extensions and enhancements
- Special Cause of Loss and Replacement Cost available
Up to $3,000,000 in Property limits, $500,000 in all Coastal areas