Christmas tree lots are temporary businesses that can be a very lucrative venture. When dealing with large trees, there is the potential for injuries to customers and employees. In addition, since Christmas tree lots are temporary, they are not very secure.
Vendor insurance and concessionaires insurance offers protection from many of the hazards associated with owning and operating a Christmas tree farm. Liability from property and bodily injury as well as property and employee coverage is all available with this vendor insurance and concessionaires insurance package.
As the holiday season approaches, Christmas tree lots will be popping up everywhere. This Concessionaires and Vendors product is designed for your Christmas tree lot business with low minimum premiums ranging from $350 to $500.
General liability advantages:
- Flat rates per lot or tent
- Products/completed operations coverage provided
- Additional insured coverage for landlords and permits related to the premises included at no additional charge
- No liability deductible
- Christmas Tree Liability – slip and fall, property and bodily injury coverage
- Tree Coverage – Theft, Vandalism and Fire
- Employee Coverage – Workers Compensation (This coverage is required by law in most states)
You can also make each risk a complete package by adding inland marine. The inland marine provides coverage for tents, fences and stock, including the trees themselves, with theft coverage automatically included!
Don’t forget, our Concessionaires and Vendors product is the gift that keeps on giving. We can also write seasonal mall kiosks for a low general liability minimum premium between $275 and $365.