Homeowners associations regulate communities to keep them looking respectable as well as foster the relations of the residents. While they may be considered a thorn in the side of some residents, they exist for the overall betterment of the community. Even an organization like a homeowners association needs insurance to protect their property.
Insurance for homeowners associations is imperative to protect homeowners associations from the unexpected. Many homeowners associations host events and own property, and the protection afforded by insurance for homeowners associations can save them if an unfortunate, destructive event occurs.
Insurance for homeowners associations includes more comprehensive property coverage. Now the product offers Blanket Agreed Value coverage on property exposures such as fences, pools, signs and other non-building property for no additional premium!
This feature, combined with other competitive advantages for property, general liability and professional liability, makes this package product a great choice.
Some additional coverage features that enhance this package product include:
- Low, competitive minimum premiums
- Property manager/management company automatically included as additional insured
- Lifetime occurrence reporting provision protects former directors and officers
- Defense costs are outside the limit of liability
- Breach of contract coverage provided
- Employment practices liability coverage included with directors and officers coverage
- Hired and non-owned auto liability can be included
- Crime and umbrella coverage available