If you’re shopping for garage liability insurance in Houston, you have plenty of options available, which can make your choice quite difficult. Finding the right garage liability insurance provider becomes a lot easier if you know what to look for in an insurance agency in Houston. Whether you’re a small local business or a large company, the following tips will help you find a reliable and transparent insurance agency that will offer you the coverage you need at a good price.
- Look for an independent, rather than captive insurance agency. In the insurance business, captive agents represent a single insurance carrier, which translates into fewer offers and generally higher insurance costs. An independent insurance agency in Houston, on the other hand, represents different carriers, sometimes a dozen or more, and can offer you more garage liability insurance policies and ultimately better rates.
- Choose an insurance agency in Texas that is close to where you live. If you live in Houston, choose an insurance agency from Houston, as this will make it easier for you to reach them should you ever want to claim insurance. Furthermore, a local insurance company knows the ins and outs of the local insurance market and has at least a basic understanding of your industry.
- Prefer an insurance agency in Houston that offers not just garage liability insurance but also garage keepers insurance. These are two different kinds of policies. Garage liability insurance covers liability for your property, operations, and products, while garage keepers insurance protects vehicles owned by customers while they are kept on your property, such as when they are parked and waiting to be serviced. To be well covered, you need both types of insurance.
- Make sure the insurance provider you choose offers other types of insurance you need as well, such as business auto insurance and commercial liability insurance. If you buy all your insurance policies from the same provider, you will usually get them at a discounted rate, not to mention that it will be easier for you later on to resolve any insurance issues you may be facing. By choosing a single insurance agency in Houston, managing your insurance policies and making claims will be less stressful.
- Check their testimonials. Read them carefully and decide whether they are genuine or not. Make sure the full names of the customers who left them appear, as well as their location and the company for which they have contracted them.
As an independent insurance agency in Houston, we at Boardwalk Insurance Group work with many different insurance companies ranging from AIG to Zurich, which puts us in a position to offer you the best garage liability insurance in Houston, as well as a complete package of other essential insurance solutions for businesses of all sizes, as well as for individuals. Check our Products & Services page to find out more, or Request a Call Back.